Live Webinar – May 13, 2021 10am Pacific | 1pm Eastern
Securing Serverless Containers on AWS Fargate
AWS Fargate is a popular choice for running serverless containers, but runtime security is still a major challenge. Without access to the underlying host, visibility to threats is limited, leaving organizations blind to security risks. Detection and response often come with a lot of overhead or inaccuracies, leaving teams frustrated with the coverage.
Level up Fargate security with Sysdig! Join us and AWS to hear how you can confidently secure AWS Fargate serverless containers at scale. In this webinar, you’ll learn more about:
- runtime detection for Fargate on Amazon ECS, based on open source Falco security
- leveraging an incident response framework for Fargate workloads
- gaining a unified view across Fargate security posture, vulnerabilities, and threats
- Pawan Shankar, Product Marketing Director, Sysdig
- AWS Speaker – coming soon!