Sysdig Launches Partner Sales Account Executive Accreditation Program
content:What is Sysdig's Channel Partner AE Accreditation Program? What is the benefit to existing and new Sysdig Partner Sales Account Executives? Why should Sysdig Partner Sales Account Executives want to be accredited?
Our channel partners are a trusted extended team and player in driving Sysdig’s awareness on the market and ensuring success. To exemplify our channel-first business strategy that we announced earlier this year, we are investing further in the sales enablement and education of our channel partners. In alignment with our strategy, we are delighted to introduce the Sysdig Partner Sales Account Executive (AE) Accreditation Program, which is designed to help educate and enable our go-to-market partner sellers in cloud and container security.
The new initiative is to provide sales enablement training to our existing and new partner’s AE sales teams. It is important to us that our partners continue to be evolving trusted advisors and thought leaders as they guide customers through their journey in digital transformation and digital modernization.
What is Sysdig’s Partner Sales Account Executive Accreditation Program?
In February 2022, Sysdig announced a channel-first business approach which meant that we are prioritizing business transactions via our trusted channel partners. As a part of this push, we are investing in the sales enablement and education of our channel partners to ensure that the solutions they deliver are tailored to customer needs.
To facilitate delivery of greater customer value and sales enablement alignment with our channel partners, Sysdig has created a Partner Sales AE Accreditation Program. The accreditation program is a comprehensive sales enablement training program which features education on Sysdig solutions and shall complement the Partner Technical Accreditation Program we launched last month.
The initiative is aimed towards partner sales account executives, enabling them to gain a better understanding of cloud and container security and monitoring so they feel confident advising on the best and most suitable security solutions to customers.
The program includes an overview on the market opportunity and target buyer personas, use cases, key differentiators, and unique selling points (USPs). It also provides guidance on conversation angles, equipping the AE to identify and further explore customer pain points and challenges. This supports the seller to align and present the most appropriate Sysdig solutions to the customer.
What is the benefit to existing and new Sysdig Partner Sales Account Executives?
Partner AEs can obtain:
- Insight into market opportunity and how to identify
- An understanding of Cloud and Container, Kubernetes Security and Monitoring
- Details of use cases and target audience personas
- Sales enablement tools on the competitive landscape, key differentiators, and unique selling points (USPs)
- Training on how to sell Sysdig and the overall solution portfolio.
Why should Sysdig Partner Sales Account Executives want to be accredited?
Partner AEs can become:
- Experts and knowledgeable in Cloud and Container, Kubernetes Security and Monitoring
- A trusted advisor and drive thought leadership to deliver assurance to customers within the cloud security space
- Problem solvers with customer pain points and key business challenges around Cloud and Container, Kubernetes (K8’s) Security and Monitoring, and support with strengthening customers security posture
- More confident with solution selling, which will drive partner opportunities and win rates.