Secure Oracle Cloud from Source to Run
Get a single view of risk across containers and Oracle Kubernetes Engine (OKE)
Oct 20 SANS Webinar! Solutions Forum 2022: Is Your SecOps Ready for Cloud and Containers?
Security and Visibility for Oracle Cloud
At Sysdig, we provide deep visibility to run apps confidently on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). The Sysdig platform provides security built on an open-source stack that includes Falco and sysdig open source, the open standards for runtime threat detection and response.
- Automate image scanning within CI/CD pipelines and registries
- See all vulnerabilities across containers and hosts
- Better prioritize vulnerabilities based on runtime context and risk
Detect and respond to runtime threats
- Leverage Falco to detect threats across containers, hosts, Kubernetes and cloud
- Prevent lateral movement using Kubernetes network policies
- Conduct incident response and forensics
Continuously validate compliance
- Save time with out-of-the-box policies and reports for PCI, NIST, SOC2, etc.
- Automate compliance and governance
Monitor and troubleshoot
- Prevent and resolve issues by monitoring performance and capacity
- Accelerate troubleshooting using granular data
- Simplify Prometheus monitoring by using our Managed Prometheus Service
Use cases for Oracle Kubernetes Engine
Vulnerability management (container scanning and host scanning) tools
Automate CI/CD pipeline and registry (e.g., OCIR) scanning without images leaving your environment. Block vulnerabilities pre-production and monitor for new CVEs at runtime for containers and hosts.
Automatically prioritize vulnerabilities based on runtime context with Risk Spotlight. Map critical vulnerabilities back to an application and dev teams.
Explore Oracle Cloud Marketplace
Sysdig products are available on the Oracle Cloud Marketplace!
Use Sysdig for Free
Take the next step, no credit card required.