Flexible pricing for the most powerful monitoring around.
- 15 containers
- 200 custom metrics
- 2 teams
- 50+ integrations
per host / month
Billed annually or $25 month-to-month
- 30 containers
- 500 custom metrics
- Unlimited teams
- Enterprise features
per host / month
Billed annually or $38 month-to-month
Want to mix and match? Customize any Pro level plan!
|* connotes a customizable option||
|Standard Metrics and Events|
|Data Retention||15 months||unlimited||unlimited|
|Application Component Integration||50+||50+||50+|
|Minimum Hosts Required||none||none||100|
|On-Demand Agents Available|
|Anomaly & Outlier Detection|
|Syscall Captures for Troubleshooting|
|Single Sign On||SAML, Google Authentication, OpenID||SAML, Google Authentication, OpenID||SAML, Google Authentication|
|Air gapped deployment|
|Technical Support||Email & Phone||Email & Phone|
|Training Sessions *||Group sessions||2 Private Sessions||5 Private Sessions|
|Dedicated Success Manager|
Frequently Asked QuestionsExpand All
It’s very secure. In fact, we have F500 banks, government organizations and security-focused technology companies who all count on sysdig. Here are just a few of the steps we’ve taken to secure our offerings:
- Our kernel instrumentation is open source, so you can see exactly what we’re doing to get the data. Sysdig’s open source tool is also pre-packaged with many OS distributions as well
- We use HTTPS transport for your data
- Our cloud backend is secured through multiple mechanisms
- If you don’t want to use our cloud, you can deploy a software version of our backend
- We have role-based and service-based access control mechanisms for your data, dashboards, and alerts
In a few different ways:
- Run our agent on your EC2 Hosts
- Integrate us with CloudWatch using read-only credentials
- Our agents can automatically interpret data that AWS doesn’t provide, like RDS query time
- We can poll AWS ECS for container metadata
Like a boss. In fact, we’re quite confident that you’ve never seen a monitoring tool do what we can do with your orchestrator. We automatically find and poll your orchestrator for metadata about your deployment. This allows us to then aggregate your monitoring data on-the-fly to give you smarter, microservice-based views of your resources, instead of just physical host/ip/container views.
Typically our agent uses 1%-5% CPU, 512MB RAM, and 4-5K/s of bandwidth. The CPU utilization is tunable to lower amounts. If we max out on utilization we will not impact your other applications – we will instead start sub-sampling data.
Sysdig open source is the core technology that we also use in our commercial offering. The open source tool is designed for detailed troubleshooting of a single host, and offers a terminal-based interface. Support is provided by the community only.
Sysdig Monitor is our commercial offering, designed to aggregate information from thousands of hosts, tens of thousands of containers, across multiple clouds. It offers a web-based interface for dashboarding, exploration, and alerting.
Pretty much any cloud that supports linux and allows us to deploy kernel modules. AWS, Google Cloud, GKE, Microsoft Azure, IBM BlueMix, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, Softlayer are just some examples of where we’re running.
Shhh. That’s a little secret we have here…. Sysdig works great in non-containerized environments too. Just run our agent as a process instead of a container and you’re off to the races.