Announcing Sysdig 0.1.102
- Fix panic with some kernel versions
- Fix compiling errors on arm architecture
execveargs even if it fails
- Minor bugfixes on csysdig
New and updated features
- Support for decoding
openand related syscalls
- Support truncated tracefiles
- Now sysdig can rotate tracing file when capturing, using
- Better extraction/filtering capabilities for event related to multiple file descriptors, like
- Precompiled kernel modules for older coreos releases
Community support is available on the sysdig mailing list.
Bugs and issues can be submitted through github.
Btw, we are running a webinar discussing the challenges of troubleshooting issues and errors in Docker containers and Kubernetes, like pods in CrashLoopBackOff, join this session and learn:
- How to gain visibility into Docker containers with Sysdig open source and Sysdig Inspect.
- Demo: troubleshoot a 502 Bad Gateway error on containerized app with HAproxy.
- Demo: troubleshoot a web application that mysteriously dies after some time.
- Demo: Nginx Kubernetes pod goes into CrashLoopBackOff, what's you can do? Will show you how to find the error without SSHin into production servers.
Start Your Free Trial Today