- Fix panic with some kernel versions
- Fix compiling errors on arm architecture
execveargs even if it fails
- Minor bugfixes on csysdig
New and updated features
- Support for decoding
openand related syscalls
- Support truncated tracefiles
- Now sysdig can rotate tracing file when capturing, using
- Better extraction/filtering capabilities for event related to multiple file descriptors, like
- Precompiled kernel modules for older coreos releases
Community support is available on the sysdig mailing list.
Bugs and issues can be submitted through github.