Announcing Sysdig 0.1.93
- Fixed memory leaks
- Many minor bugfixes
New and Updated Features
- -E/--exclude-users command line flag, to prevent importing user and group tables when the capture starts
- Buffer rendering on screen is now limited to 80 bytes unless -v is used
New and Updated Chisels
- Process name is printed in echo_fds header
New and Updated events
- procexit now returns the thread exit code
Community support is available on the sysdig mailing list.
Bugs and issues can be submitted through github.
Btw, we are running a webinar discussing the challenges of troubleshooting issues and errors in Docker containers and Kubernetes, like pods in CrashLoopBackOff, join this session and learn:
- How to gain visibility into Docker containers with Sysdig open source and Sysdig Inspect.
- Demo: troubleshoot a 502 Bad Gateway error on containerized app with HAproxy.
- Demo: troubleshoot a web application that mysteriously dies after some time.
- Demo: Nginx Kubernetes pod goes into CrashLoopBackOff, what's you can do? Will show you how to find the error without SSHin into production servers.
Start Your Free Trial Today