- Fixed memory leaks
- Many minor bugfixes
New and Updated Features
- -E/--exclude-users command line flag, to prevent importing user and group tables when the capture starts
- Buffer rendering on screen is now limited to 80 bytes unless -v is used
New and Updated Chisels
- Process name is printed in echo_fds header
New and Updated events
- procexit now returns the thread exit code
Community support is available on the sysdig mailing list.
Bugs and issues can be submitted through github.
On this session Sysdig and Anchore are presenting how using Falco and Anchore Engine you can build a complete open source container security stack for Docker and Kubernetes.
This online session will live demo:
- Using Falco, NATS and Kubeless to build a Kubernetes response engine and implement real-time attack remediation with security playbooks using FaaS.
- How Anchore Engine can detect software vulnerabilities in your images, and how can be integrated with Jenkins, Kubernetes and Falco.