Announcing Sysdig 0.4.0
New and updated features
- csysdig view actions: press F7 or F8 while inside a csysdig view to see what actions are supported
- Fix compilation errors on non-Linux platforms
- Support Docker containers when running in a different cgroup root layout
- Minor bugfixes
Community support is available on the sysdig mailing list.
Bugs and issues can be submitted through github.
Btw, we are running a webinar discussing the challenges of troubleshooting issues and errors in Docker containers and Kubernetes, like pods in CrashLoopBackOff, join this session and learn:
- How to gain visibility into Docker containers with Sysdig open source and Sysdig Inspect.
- Demo: troubleshoot a 502 Bad Gateway error on containerized app with HAproxy.
- Demo: troubleshoot a web application that mysteriously dies after some time.
- Demo: Nginx Kubernetes pod goes into CrashLoopBackOff, what's you can do? Will show you how to find the error without SSHin into production servers.
Start Your Free Trial Today