New and updated features
- csysdig view actions: press F7 or F8 while inside a csysdig view to see what actions are supported
- Fix compilation errors on non-Linux platforms
- Support Docker containers when running in a different cgroup root layout
- Minor bugfixes
Community support is available on the sysdig mailing list.
Bugs and issues can be submitted through github.
Best practices for securing Kubernetes in your organization
- Understanding Kubernetes role-based access controls and transport layer security certificates
- Implementing security at the pod level
- Securing Kubernetes components
- Hardening Kube-system components with security policies
Download your copy and learn best practices for Kubernetes Security
Get it at http://bit.ly/2xTn9vO