Announcing Sysdig 0.4.0
New and updated features
- csysdig view actions: press F7 or F8 while inside a csysdig view to see what actions are supported
- Fix compilation errors on non-Linux platforms
- Support Docker containers when running in a different cgroup root layout
- Minor bugfixes
Community support is available on the sysdig mailing list.
Bugs and issues can be submitted through github.
On this session Sysdig and Anchore are presenting how using Falco and Anchore Engine you can build a complete open source container security stack for Docker and Kubernetes.
This online session will live demo:
- Using Falco, NATS and Kubeless to build a Kubernetes response engine and implement real-time attack remediation with security playbooks using FaaS.
- How Anchore Engine can detect software vulnerabilities in your images, and how can be integrated with Jenkins, Kubernetes and Falco.
Start Your Free Trial Today