Product Analyst Intern
Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Analysis of benchmark frameworks and (regulatory) security compliance standards.
- Creation of CSPM / KSPM / Scanning / Runtime security policies.
- Creation of security controls using OPA / Rego.
What you will bring with you
- Capacity to analyze a requirements document and turn it into actionable items.
- Experience in Linux, cloud, docker, and kubernetes.
- Professional proficiency in English.
What we look for
- A last year Engineering student (Computer / Industrial / Telecommunication) or recent graduate.
- A positive can-do and team working attitude.
- Learning ability and capacity to adapt to a fast paced working environment.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your most updated Cv will be highly appreciated!