In the cloud, every second counts. On the leading edge of security, Sysdig stops attacks in real time by instantly detecting changes in cloud security risk with runtime insights and open source Falco. We are passionate open source enthusiasts at heart and technical problem-solvers who are continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure cloud-native applications.
We value diverse opinions and open dialogue to spur ideas. We believe in working closely together to achieve our goals, and since our launch, we have been flexible with when and where we work. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across remote teams.
And we’re a great place to work too – we’ve been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal, and we won six workplace awards from Comparably this year. We have been recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest-growing organizations for the last four years.
What you will do
We are looking for a Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our EMEA team . This will be a 10 months fixed term contract (Maternity cover).
- Full cycle recruiting, from sourcing to closing top technical talent across the EMEA Market, while hiring for various levels across the company – with a special focus on Tech/Engineering hires
- Internships Hiring and good experience with University Programs
- Leverage creative sourcing strategies and referral networks to build an ongoing pipeline of qualified active and passive technical candidates
- Articulate a compelling picture of our company, culture, products, and job responsibilities to candidates; clearly convey why we believe they are critical to Sysdig’s success
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with various Universities, functional Engineering teams, hiring managers and Sysdig leadership to inform and influence hiring decisions
What you will bring with you
- Track record of consistently closing passive and active technical candidates within software engineering in a competitive market – focus on the EMEA Region.
- Proven ability to employ a broad sourcing strategy, leveraging multiple channels and sourcing tools that include: social media, employee referrals, job boards, SeekOut, GitHub and networking
- Strong sense of urgency and innate understanding of how to prioritize job openings and associated candidates
- Core belief in quality vs quantity, as well as a passion for adding a diverse talent base to the company
What we look for
- Full-cycle technical recruiting and sourcing experience within a global technology company
- Enterprise software environment/cyber security domain recruiting experience
- Master Degree in the HR Field or comparable relevant working experience
- Excellent English and Italian communications skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, transparent work environment and comfortable accepting and giving constructive feedback
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded, fast-growing company that has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic and transparent culture from the CEO down.
- We are leading the cloud security market.
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists and developers.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation, including equity opportunities.
- An international culture with employees in more than 40 countries.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Mental well-being support for you and your family, a wellness alliance, and company-wide recharge days.
- Career growth and development opportunities.
We would love for you to join us! Please reach out even if your experience doesn’t perfectly match the job description. We can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your background and passion will set you apart, especially if your career is unconventional.
Sysdig values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. Sysdig is an equal-opportunity employer. Sysdig does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.