Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are seeking a Director – Global Total Rewards to join our team!
Likely with a background in compensation, the Director – Global Total Rewards will take the lead in helping us build out our HR philosophies and structures in global comp and benefits and will provide input to our developing HRIS strategy. The successful candidate will partner with leadership across the company to design and deliver innovative programs and solutions in compensation and benefits that support a rapidly scaling company. We are a start up so the team is small right now, which means there will be a lot of hands-on work, but we fully expect this to grow over time.
- Work with the CHRO and other senior execs to deliver compelling and competitive global compensation structures (including equity)
- Develop and maintain effective organizational structures that allow for career progression
- Manage corporate compensation programs such as focal
- Drive assessment and development of our global benefits offerings
- Partner closely with senior leadership to maintain market competitiveness in compensation across the company
- Work with Talent Acquisition and Finance to review/approve compensation proposals for newly budgeted headcount.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related discipline or directly related experience
- Strong compensation knowledge ideally from within an enterprise software company
- 10+ years of progressive, relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of management and employees
- Strong experience managing multiple high-complexity HR projects simultaneously and experience effectively communicating and negotiating resources, cost, and timeline to internal and external customers
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.