Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As the Director of Sales Enablement, you’ll lead the team responsible for sales onboarding, enablement, and effectiveness. Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, you’ll collaborate with sales, marketing, and product leadership and curriculum development to build programs to drive high performance and sales productivity. The design, oversight, delivery, and reinforcement of our sales methodologies and frameworks will enable sales teams to ramp faster, improve win rates, and deliver customer-centric solutions that empower our clients to securely run their cloud applications.
Sysdig is the leader in the emerging container and cloud security market, and we are growing very fast. Your vision, leadership, innovative perspective, and high energy will be a key to accelerating that growth and helping us achieve our ultimate goal: creating a category king and building a legendary company that we’re all proud to be a part of.
What you’ll do:
- Lead Sysdig’s global strategy for sales enablement, resulting in productivity gains and successful outcomes for our sales, pre-sales, and customer success teams.
- Build upon the foundation that we’ve built leveraging Command of the Message and MEDDPICC from Force Management (learn more here)
- Cultivate a deep understanding of Sysdig’s go to market strategy and key sales metrics, and connect an enablement strategy that accelerates execution of the strategy to increase pipeline and ACV bookings.
- In collaboration with the CRO and CMO, own the planning and execution of annual sales kickoff meetings, global technical enablement meetings, and other readiness and enablement events.
- Understand Sales Industry and GTM approaches and use knowledge to build credibility and trust with Sales Leaders to execute shared plans
- Demonstrate thought leadership and expertise in latest enablement trends, tools, programs and technologies.
- Manages stakeholders cross-functionally to design and deliver an aligned Enablement plan.
- Achieves high quality standards and customer satisfaction scores on delivered programs
- Manages a blended learning model to include classroom, webinars, self-paced, and event-based training, leveraging conventional and new learning technologies.
- 8+ years experience in an Enablement / Learning & Development function.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Masters Degree or degree in Instructional Design a plus.
- Force Management Command of the Message Certifications and familiarity with MEDDPICC.
- Experience with Sales activities, with understanding of GTM motions.
- Demonstrated ability to execute on learning programs and drive outcomes.
- Analytical skill set with ability to work closely with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Outstanding executive communication, collaboration and influencing skills at senior level
- Proven track record of producing and managing enablement events , driving adoption, and measuring the impact of enablement programs at scale.
Why work at Sysdig?
- Your core values align with our core values: love the customer, trust the team, dig deeper to operate with passion and perseverance.
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/ ) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Topnotch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.