Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
If you are a strategic alliances director with the ability to lead strategic partnerships, we would like to connect. Ideally, you have experience developing and implementing large-scale international programs in the container and cloud technology industries.
The Sysdig Global Alliances team is looking for a Director of Strategic Alliances to help lead our growing strategic partnerships with a number of leading technology companies. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing an overall plan to drive deeper strategic corporate, product and go-to-market alignment between the companies.
In helping lead strategic partnerships, you will develop and implement an effective strategy to align Sysdig’s Secure DevOps Platform with the key partners' container and cloud initiatives. You’ll need to have a solid record and deep understanding of the platform, container and cloud technology industries and a proven record of overseeing the development and management of large-scale international programs for a related software company.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong background in building strategic global partnerships with leading technology companies
- Strong background in core virtualization, cloud and container platforms such as VMware, Kubernetes, OpenShift and cloud providers with the ability to translate that knowledge into Sysdig’s GTM in growing our business through these partnerships
- Has a strong understanding of the synergies between these technologies and GSIs
- Strong leadership skills in helping develop and carry out strategies with strategic alliance partners to grow our joint business including significant year-over-year growth strategy and execution across the key partners
- Develop and rationalize the strategy for the targeted partnership portfolio and align to Sysdig’s Secure DevOps platform market, leveraging a strong rolodex of existing contacts including execution plans for success
- High business acumen and resource management skills to meet timelines and requirements
- Strong background of the container market and technologies is desired with the ability to create repeatable/differentiated value proposition with partners
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing environment and make personal connections with technical-oriented people as well as C-level audiences
- Superior ability and experience in working with cross functional teams from Sales, Marketing, Products, and Channels
- Ability to represent Sysdig at conferences and regional activities as required
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate strategy and plans to both the Sysdig and partner executive level teams when driving initiatives
- Responsible for a portfolio of technology partnerships and driving incremental business focused on the overall ecosystem
- Develop a detailed GTM strategy and plan and then drive the execution globally
- Work closely with the sales and channel partner teams in driving the execution of the strategy and partner plans
- Become the voice of the partners inside Sysdig
- Actively engaging in executive meetings to grow our strategic position & business with the partners
- Develop and implement KPIs in order to manage to results including across functional teams across product, sales, channels and marketing
- Travel: up to 25% or as required
- Proven track record of over-achieving targets in an enterprise software sales company and a minimum of 10 years of experience working with global technology companies
- Ability to define a comprehensive GTM strategy with multiple partners in specific country and region
- Experience conducting business in the U.S. and overseas in Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Latin America (LATAM) is a plus
- A good communicator and presenter, who possesses strong negotiation skills as well as sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, technical degree or relevant experience is desirable
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.