Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do?
- Own Sales Headcount Operations | Work closely with the VP of Sales Operations and assume responsibility for managing all aspects of the sales team’s headcount operations function including: headcount planning and allocation, headcount & attrition forecasts, managing headcount inflows/outflows, validation of onboarding/offboarding workstreams, etc.
- Sales Compensation & Quotas | Partner with Finance, Legal, and Sales Leaders to develop an expert level understanding of the company’s various compensation plans and use your knowledge to modernize and improve existing sales compensation processes, systems, and tools.
- Drive Sales Compensation Strategy | Use your subject matter expertise to work with Sales and Finance leaders to improve sales comp design, sales comp expense forecasting, SPIFF launches, comp plan performance analytics, and much more!
- Administer Quotas and Territory Assignments | Partner with Sales Leaders to manage and assign sales quotas, sales territories and compensation plans for direct and overlay sales teams including Sales, Sales Engineering, Channels, Alliances, and Customer Success.
- Support Key Sales Operations Initiatives | Expand your knowledge base and skill sets by working with Sales Operations team members to develop, implement and manage other business processes, systems, reports and strategies that optimize business functions to meet organizational goals and initiatives
What you will bring with you?
- Experience with Salesforce.com | Have hands-on experience working with Saleforce.com and related GTM applications. Candidates with administration experience in Salesforce are highly preferred.
- Advanced Competency of Excel | This role will require a substantial amount of advanced work within excel / google sheets. The ideal candidate will have multiple years of experience building and working with detailed models, large data sets, and using advanced application features.
- BONUS: Experience in High Growth Tech Firms | Extra consideration will be given to individuals who have experience working in high growth technology firms and/or who have experience working in commission roles for subscription software firms.
What we look for?
- People with positive, can do attitudes who enjoy helping other succeed just as much as they enjoy creating success for themselves
- People with a passion for building and creating systems, processes, etc. with their own two hands (vs. leading teams who do most of the work)
- Persons with high levels of professional grit and determination – there will undoubtedly be difficult challenges ahead and we need someone enjoys taking them head on
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Meal Vouchers
- Company provided Wellness Days
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.