Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Are you excited by the challenges of scale? Do you believe in automating everything? Do you want to help build a cutting-edge global infrastructure? We are looking for Infrastructure Engineers to build solutions to enhance the availability, performance, and stability of the Sysdig SaaS and On-Prem offering.
We’re looking for a Senior/Infrastructure Engineer to help us lead the container revolution. You’ll build solutions to enhance the availability, performance, and stability of the Sysdig SaaS and On-Prem offering. As a part of the engineering team, you will support Sysdig through building automated self-healing systems.
- Enhancing our application running in Kubernetes with self-healing and stability improvements
- Building and managing various components of internal and production environments with a focus on configuration management, continuous integration, and platform automation
- Building and managing software delivery, systems integration, and developer support tools
- Enhancing developer CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and Github
- Automating our infrastructure and EC2 deployments as well as our build automation systems
- Conducting performance tuning, load testing, and optimization of information/data processing of the production environment
Go, Python, Cassandra, Kafka, Kubernetes
- Solid full-cycle development experience in a high-level language, preferably Golang/Python/Java
- Worked with containers such as Docker, Rkt (Rocket), containerd
- Aptitude for troubleshooting complex problems in high-throughput web applications and network services
- Solid understanding of Linux systems and networking
- Deployed Kubernetes or OpenStack clusters
- Managed any of these clusters – Cassandra, HBase, HDFS, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Redis
- Proficiency with configuration management tools like Terraform (or at least Puppet, Chef, or SaltStack)
- Experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting customer facing production service outages
- Experience in monitoring cloud services using tools like Sysdig, Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana, Graphite, Nagios, or Zabbix
- Experience in managing AWS resources including EC2, RDS, Auto Scaling groups, ALB/NLB, IAM
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.