Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and microservices adoption in the enterprise. We make reliable, secure containers a reality for enterprises everywhere.
We’re passionate about solving the most complex operational challenges that companies face when they transition to Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud-native architectures at a massive scale. We’ve raised over $100M and are putting that to work in the world’s largest banks, governments, tech companies and… well, just about everywhere. Have we gotten your attention yet?
Sysdig was born as Open Source software, so your work here will cross the divide between developer-led OSS and battle-tested commercial software at scale. We’re proud that our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.com/opensource) are widely used and loved by technologists and developers. Falco, our open source container security project is now a part of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation and rapidly gaining community adoption.
As the first Program Manager at Sysdig, your charter is to enable our Global Engineering Organization to overcome and remove obstacles towards product features release. You will play a critical part in understanding the dependency of various functions, enforce the dependency. You are a lifelong learner in helping the teams to identify ways to improve from release to release. An ideal candidate would have worked as a primary catalyst in a technology start-up and/or have a strong interest in SaaS technologies and have experience in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead cross-functional geographically distributed core team to manage the execution of program plans including feature prioritization and scoping, resource conflicts, scheduling, progress tracking, issue resolution, product release, and maintenance
- Understand the dependency within the teams and enforce the dependency for greater success
- Evaluate, create and alter process based on the current team and size
- Promote continuous improvement practices at the program level for all the functions.
- Responsible for program level logistics, such as creating timelines, milestones, and cadence of increments and releases
- Participate in product strategy and roadmap planning
- 10+ years of Engineering program management experience
- BS/ BA degree is required
- Strong experience and interest in the SaaS/ Cloud/ IT Security Technology is highly desired
- Experience in software development in an Agile environment, support, project management
- Ability to perform effectively in an ambiguous or loosely structured environment
- Effective negotiation skills, problem-solving and prioritization skills effective interaction with various layers of the organization including the management team
- Experience in a high-growth environment, setting up new processes is highly preferred
- Certified SCRUM Master or equivalent certification
- Jira/Github or similar tools
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one that solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
Along with top notch health insurance coverage, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.