Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig Monitor and Sysdig Secure are the preferred tools by many DevOps teams for their Kubernetes clusters, cloud infrastructure and services. They build on Sysdig OSS technology, Falco and Prometheus monitoring standards such as Open metrics and Prometheus APIs.
This role will be responsible for remotely supporting sales engineering and customer success teams, cross-selling and up-selling reporting to the Product Management organization.
You will be part of a distributed team of highly specialized technical product managers and field engineers responsible for introducing, educating, training and supporting customers new to container and cloud security. This position is highly visible both internally and externally, in terms of being able to problem-solve, differentiate and seize new opportunities on the edge with users and customers.
- Support and lead growth initiatives with our OEM partners such as IBM, becoming the trusted advisor by internal users and technical sellers working on new opportunities and customer success engineers deploying Sysdig Monitor and Sysdig Secure.
- Work closely with Sysdig Sales Engineering in closing new Monitor opportunities in large enterprise environments where scale, performance, and roll-out are complex and require expert support.
- Partner with Sysdig Customer Success to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities within our existing Monitor and Secure customers.
- Work closely with the rest of the Product Management team to surface issues and define action plans to address them, heavily influencing product roadmap and specific product requirements to build the best user experience within our product.
- Build automation and reporting around your most common tasks: Python, Golang, SQL and PromQL will be part of your toolkit.
- Prior experience in technical product management, solutions architect, field engineering or similar customer facing roles such as sales engineering, customer success or consultant, having worked with SaaS products and companies.
- A technical background: a Comp science degree or equivalent engineering, DevOps, SRE or solutions engineering experience.
- Domain knowledge in Cloud native technologies: Kubernetes, modern full stack monitoring like Prometheus and security like Falco and OPA. Also DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, etc.
- Proven ability to to work across, collaborate with and negotiate with diverse distributed or remote first teams in English.
- Track record of using creativity to both solve problems and develop innovative solutions from ideation to delivery.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Company provided Wellness Days