Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is looking for a Security Researcher to work on cutting edge cloud and cloud-native security. From identifying new advanced threats, track malicious actors and help define best practices in modern security.
What you will do
- Identify real-life cyber attacks in the wild and malicious actors activities
- Author research papers on securing modern stacks and publish your findings
- Join hands with our application and product teams to define security solutions for containers, Kubernetes and cloud
- Create public-facing security content
- Develop out-of-the-box security policies based on security findings and best-practices
What you will bring with you
- Experienced security researcher with at least 3 plus years of experience in security research field
- Hands-on experience using network analysis tools like Wireshark, Fiddler, tcpdump etc.
- You’ve deployed and worked with container-based cloud infrastructure with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Leveraged any of the major cloud providers – AWS, GCP or Azure as part of your active security research
- Experience researching application vulnerabilities and involved in security write-ups
What we look for
- People acting as trusted advisors, with a customer success mindset, able to build credibility with these customers
- A positive “can do” attitude and startup / entrepreneurial approach
- Willingness to learn about new things everyday
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your most up to date Cv will be highly appreciated!
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.