Kubernetes has taken the container ecosystem by storm, in part because it dramatically simplifies deployment of your applications. With it comes new complexity for day-to-day tasks of managing application performance and gaining visibility into your services and infrastructure. This ebook covers the fundamentals of what you need to know to deal with the new challenges and opportunities of Kubernetes.
Download this eBook to discover:
- The challenges of monitoring an orchestrated infrastructure.
- How to collect Kubernetes monitoring data.
- What the Kubernetes Dashboard offers.
- Options for monitoring Kubernetes deployments.
- How to analyze service response times and slowest endpoints.
- The value of correlating Kubernetes, container, and host events.
- The advantages of Sysdig for monitoring and troubleshooting Kubernetes.