Securing Google Cloud and Containers
Join Sysdig and Google as we discuss ways to ensure visibility, security, and compliance in a dynamic, constantly changing cloud environment.
With teams under pressure to accelerate the delivery of applications in the cloud, it can be easy to overlook security. Staying on top of misconfigurations, suspicious activity, and threats can be a big challenge.
Modern cloud apps require a shift to secure DevOps processes. In this session you’ll learn how to:
- Detect cloud configuration changes and threats on Google Cloud
- Centralize visibility of cloud and containers to reduce mean time to investigate threats
- Ensure security and compliance in your build pipelines and through production
- Accelerate incident response and forensics for cloud and containers
- Eric Carter, Director, Product Marketing, Sysdig
- Bahul Harikumar, Head of Infrastructure Security Partnerships, Google Cloud