Announcing Sysdig 0.1.100
- Many minor bugfixes
- Docker container ships with GCC 4.8 other than the latest from Debian, to increase compatibility
echo_fdschisel has a better formatting
- Correctly show container output even when renaming containers on Docker >= 1.5
- Fixes on the
New and updated features
- Support for intercepting signals via the
signaldeliverevent: parameters are source pid, destination pid and signal type
Community support is available on the sysdig mailing list.
Bugs and issues can be submitted through github.
On this session Sysdig and Anchore are presenting how using Falco and Anchore Engine you can build a complete open source container security stack for Docker and Kubernetes.
This online session will live demo:
- Using Falco, NATS and Kubeless to build a Kubernetes response engine and implement real-time attack remediation with security playbooks using FaaS.
- How Anchore Engine can detect software vulnerabilities in your images, and how can be integrated with Jenkins, Kubernetes and Falco.
Start Your Free Trial Today