Announcing Sysdig 0.1.99
- Under certain conditions, sysdig could crash during socket scanning in
- Improve default truncation algorithm when
-vis not specified
- Many minor bugfixes
New and updated features
- sysdig can now be concurrently opened multiple times
existsclause for filters, e.g.
sysdig proc.name exists
inclause for filters, e.g.
sysdig "evt.type in ( 'select', 'poll' )"
Community support is available on the sysdig mailing list.
Bugs and issues can be submitted through github.
Btw, we are running a webinar discussing the challenges of troubleshooting issues and errors in Docker containers and Kubernetes, like pods in CrashLoopBackOff, join this session and learn:
- How to gain visibility into Docker containers with Sysdig open source and Sysdig Inspect.
- Demo: troubleshoot a 502 Bad Gateway error on containerized app with HAproxy.
- Demo: troubleshoot a web application that mysteriously dies after some time.
- Demo: Nginx Kubernetes pod goes into CrashLoopBackOff, what's you can do? Will show you how to find the error without SSHin into production servers.
Start Your Free Trial Today