New and updated features
- Support ia32 emulation on 64bit kernels, now you can finally dig into skype!
- New events:
memcachelogchisel: show a log of memcached commands (get/set)
backlogcsysdig view: show queues (backlog) utilization per process
--unbufferedcommand line option: turn off output buffering
mesoscontainers (support is still limited)
- HTTP chisels now support UNIX sockets (e.g. Docker API)
- New section in the csysdig views files: hotkeys
- Minor bugfixes
Community support is available on the sysdig mailing list.
Bugs and issues can be submitted through github.
- Understand containers and orchestrators
- Monitor and secure containers in production
- Setup a CI/CD/CS delivery pipeline
Download your free copy and learn the basics of running containers in production!
Get it at http://bit.ly/2xYmDwD