Announcing Sysdig 0.3.0
New and updated features
- Support ia32 emulation on 64bit kernels, now you can finally dig into skype!
- New events:
memcachelogchisel: show a log of memcached commands (get/set)
backlogcsysdig view: show queues (backlog) utilization per process
--unbufferedcommand line option: turn off output buffering
mesoscontainers (support is still limited)
- HTTP chisels now support UNIX sockets (e.g. Docker API)
- New section in the csysdig views files: hotkeys
- Minor bugfixes
Community support is available on the sysdig mailing list.
Bugs and issues can be submitted through github.
Btw, we are running a webinar discussing the challenges of troubleshooting issues and errors in Docker containers and Kubernetes, like pods in CrashLoopBackOff, join this session and learn:
- How to gain visibility into Docker containers with Sysdig open source and Sysdig Inspect.
- Demo: troubleshoot a 502 Bad Gateway error on containerized app with HAproxy.
- Demo: troubleshoot a web application that mysteriously dies after some time.
- Demo: Nginx Kubernetes pod goes into CrashLoopBackOff, what's you can do? Will show you how to find the error without SSHin into production servers.
Start Your Free Trial Today