In the cloud, every second counts. On the leading edge of security, Sysdig stops attacks in real time by instantly detecting changes in cloud security risk with runtime insights and open source Falco. We are passionate open source enthusiasts at heart and technical problem-solvers who are continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure cloud-native applications.
We value diverse opinions and open dialogue to spur ideas. We believe in working closely together to achieve our goals, and since our launch, we have been flexible with when and where we work. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across remote teams.
And we’re a great place to work too – we’ve been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal, and we won six workplace awards from Comparably this year. We have been recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest-growing organizations for the last four years.
We are looking for driven team members who want to join us on our mission to lead cloud security globally. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Plan and execute successful marketing programs across various channels, ensuring consistency and optimal performance
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure programs are executed effectively and deliver measurable results
- Collaborate with APAC marketing on regional marketing campaign alignment and day-to-day marketing program operations
- Assist APAC Field Marketing Team with campaign set-up and monitoring
- Assist with budget and vendor management
- Work with Marketing Ops, Creative and Web teams to create landing pages and other digital assets for Field Marketing initiatives
What you will bring with you
- Demonstrated ability to project manage and execute multiple priorities
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- A collaborative approach alongside a strong sense of ownership for projects and results – with excellent business judgment.
- Agile attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A team player with creative and positive spirit
- Have the desire to learn and not afraid to take on new challenges given
What we look for
- 3+ years experience in field marketing program planning and execution preferably in SaaS, cloud or security space
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles and digital marketing, and proficiency in marketing automation tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Hands on experience with Marketo, Salesforce, or equivalent marketing/sales technology platforms is preferred
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded, fast-growing company that has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic and transparent culture from the CEO down.
- We are leading the cloud security market.
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists and developers.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation, including equity opportunities.
- An international culture with employees in more than 40 countries.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Mental well-being support for you and your family, a wellness alliance, and company-wide recharge days.
- Career growth and development opportunities.
We would love for you to join us! Please reach out even if your experience doesn’t perfectly match the job description. We can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your background and passion will set you apart, especially if your career is unconventional.
Sysdig values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. Sysdig is an equal-opportunity employer. Sysdig does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.