Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We seek a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Vulnerability Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for curating Sysdig's vulnerabilities feed, analyzing field inquiries related to false positives and false negatives findings, help improve the vulnerability management product.
You will work closely with our engineering team to modify the vulnerability engine's feed results and provide feedback about the functionality and improvements in user flows.
What you will do
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers about vulnerability analysis including critical and new vulnerabilities and vulnerability efficacy through data analysis.
- Work closely with customers to research and investigate potential vulnerabilities to determine the data quality and accuracy of vulnerability detection. .
- Provide recommendations on remediation approach of vulnerability false positives.
- Collaborate with our engineering team to develop and implement solutions to increase vulnerability analytics quality and efficacy on solutions from Sysdig Secure.
- Work with engineering leads to introducing automation and tooling that will enhance product quality In Vulnerability Management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Support, Customer Success, and Product Management.
What you will bring with you
- Ideally you will have experience with programming in one of the following languages: Python, Java, C#, C/C++, Golang, Rust
- Familiar with data query languages: SQL, PostgreSQL or others
- Bonus point: contribution to open-source projects
What we look for
- Graduated or graduating in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Fixed term contract (12 months)
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated