Security Content Engineer
Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- You will be a DevOps Content Engineer who brings creativity, and a commitment to educating the community on cloud-native environments. Covering technologies like: Prometheus, Kubernetes, Falco, container, and cloud services. Our customers and prospects are technical, and you will need to understand the technology and speak the language of DevOps and security teams.
- Create articles, and videos that address real problems around monitoring, security, DevOps, and cloud-native.
- Optimize the content you and others create for search algorithms, to drive traffic using search engine results.
- You will also work across the team to guide others as they contribute to our content program.
What you will bring with you
- Technical expertise in cloud-native technologies like DevOps, Kubernetes or cloud services, along with a technical degree, is desired.
- Comfortable and highly capable speaking and writing in English for engineers.
- Bonus points for exposure on security, Falco, Prometheus, and open source.
- Experience on content production is also a bonus (personal blog, documentation, podcasts, talks at events).
What we look for
- Creative, with passion for learning new technologies, digging in documentation pages, and sharing the knowledge with others.
- That enjoys collaborating with a variety of team members across different functions, especially engineering, product management, product marketing, and open source team members.
- Driven, able to work in a fast-paced environment while paying attention to detail.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tool, Falco, (https://sysdig.com/opensource/falco/) is widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your most updated Cv will be highly appreciated!