Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Develop deep technical content that is representative of Sysdig's expert position on the container security and/or cloud security ecosystem.
- Drive the topics for our content plan across our channels (articles, videos, whitepapers, guides, etc), and work across teams to guide others as they contribute to our content program.
- Become a technical evangelist that can create and deliver strong technical content at conferences/events with credibility and persuasive delivery.
What you will bring with you
- 7+ years of either product/technical marketing, sales engineering or solution architect with experience in security, cloud, EDR, DevOps and/ or a related area.
- Hands on technical experience with either container/cloud security, incident response, vulnerability management or threat detection tools.
- Demonstrated ability to generate content that is compelling and grabs the attention of new prospects.
- Computer science, electrical engineering, or similar technical degree is preferred.
- Experience on content production in general is also a bonus (personal blog, documentation, podcasts, talks at events).
What we look for
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail.
- Creativity, and passion for learning new technologies, digging in documentation pages, and sharing the knowledge with others.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of team members across different functions, especially engineering, product management, product marketing, and open source team members.
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tool, Falco, (https://sysdig.com/opensource/falco/) is widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your most updated Cv will be highly appreciated!