Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company, and we’re at the forefront of a container and microservices adoption in the enterprise. We’re the people making reliable, secure containers a reality for enterprises everywhere.
We're passionate about solving the most complex operational challenges that companies face when they transition to Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud-native architectures at a massive scale. We offer the best of both worlds: we're a well-funded startup ($120+ million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting). And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
Sysdig is looking for a dynamic and experienced Administrative Assistant to support our Sales Leaders (SVP, Sales, VP, Channels). We’re looking for someone who can act as an ambassador and liaison with internal team and external contacts and will exercise proper discretion and confidentiality with regards to sensitive company information. The ideal person is organized, detail-oriented, flexible, creative, forward-thinking, and passionate about his/her work. You are someone who anticipates a need before it arises. We are seeking a polished self-starter who thrives in a team environment.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to our Sales leaders as needed
- Effectively manage a heavy, complex calendar, travel schedule and all communication related to meetings, conference calls, invitations, event planning
- Develop and maintain an understanding of what is critical to the business, allowing you to make the appropriate decisions, which impact the executives time.
- Keep a pulse on what is happening throughout the company which gives you the ability to identify issues that need escalation
- Respond to a variety of meeting requests that require frequent re-prioritization
- Assist in preparing and managing presentations and proposals
- Coordinate interdepartmental meetings and communications
- Process expense reports and invoices as needed
- Be responsive to emails and phone calls, including correspondence outside of normal business hours
- Always use discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment to handle matters
- Balance the development of professional and polished representation of the executive team and company, while remaining approachable and friendly
- Special projects as needed
- 5+ years of Administrative Assistant experience preferably within a high-growth technology company
- Past experience supporting executive staff is preferred
- Trustworthy – able to build trust quickly and act with discretion regarding sensitive company, customer and personal information
- Impeccable organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to build and maintain strong rapport with executives and colleagues
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload effectively
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word) and G Suite
- Sound independent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and dependable work ethic
- Ability to work well and maintain composure under pressure
- Positive outlook and “can-do” attitude
- Bachelor's degree
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Topnotch health insurance coverage
- We offer the best of both worlds: we’re a well-funded startup ($120+ million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting)
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.