Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is look for a Tech Manager for Installation (Cloud Connector/Host) that will lead a small, geographically distributed team of skilled software engineers and help grow our team. In this role, these will be the key responsibilities you will help us accomplish:
- Make the Sysdig Agent installation process be simple and painless in all environments: bare VM, non-orchestrated container, orchestrators like K8s, Openshift and Rancher.
- Work closely with the Sysdig Agent team and other Engineering teams that create host component artifacts to enable new use cases rapidly.
- Work with different parts of the company including Customer Success, Product and Engineering to drive the Installation Roadmap.
- Help maintain the health of the Agent CI/CD pipeline.
- 1+ years of experience managing a team of software engineers
- 10+ years of overall experience in the software industry
- Expertise in various installation and deployment tools and frameworks including shell scripts, helm, Kubernetes operator, Puppet, Chef, Ansible and Terraform.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines like Jenkins and Harness
- Ability to work with multiple languages like Go, Java and Python
- Experience with Docker/CRIO, Kubernetes, and Prometheus
- Excellent communication skills with peers, teammates and customers
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.