Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As the Sysdig Corporate/Online Events Manager, you'll have a big opportunity in front of you. You will drive our major events and global webinar strategy, planning, execution and measurement. Initially, this will be focused on supporting lead generation in a virtual landscape, and evolving to one that is hybrid and in-person.
Corporate Tradeshows and Events (Virtual / In-person / Hybrid)
Architect the strategy and orchestrate the execution of Sysdig’s trade show presence and large scale hosted events (i.e., sales kickoff, user conferences) taking into account both demand gen and brand awareness goals. This includes:
- Proactively identify, research, recommend and contract key events and sponsorship levels that are watering holes for our target audiences
- Working closely with campaign leaders and cross-functional teams, set the goals and own Sysdig’s trade show sponsorships as an integrated experience for prospects.
- Be on the cutting edge of creative brand building and lead generating ideas, set the overall plan, and execute Sysdig’s presence such as live demos, meeting makers, pre- and post-show programs, sponsored aspects of the show sponsorship and the booth. You will leverage and in some cases own the creation of static and interactive assets, speaking opportunities and other adjacent activities.
- Prepare the organization to fully support the event, manage all vendors related to executing our success and track performance/ROI of events individually and as a marketing channel with operational program updates. Up to 50% travel (when safe to do so)
- Ensure our events web page is up to date, create Sysdig registration landing pages, social media posts, load lead lists, and conduct pre/post follow up with BDRs, Sales, etc.
Sysdig-Hosted and Third-party Global Webinars
Drive the success of our weekly series of webinars, leveraging hosted and third party sources.
- Establish the schedule of Sysdig hosted global webinars and draft content titles/abstracts.
- Seek out fresh and compelling ideas for topics that attract net new leads.
- Identify 3rd party webinar sources to reach our key audiences and contract for events with those venues.
- Host pre-event sessions to prepare and manage logistics: speakers, presentation content, polling questions, chat/Q&A.
- Create Sysdig hosted registration landing pages, pre/post email, social media posts.
- Identify opportunities to reuse content (i.e., speaking opps, demos) across platforms with new audiences.
- Track performance/ROI of events individually and as a marketing channel with operational program updates.
- 5+ years field marketing experience in a high growth B2B technology environment
- Proven experience balancing multiple events simultaneously
- Past and proven experience with orchestrating virtual and in-person events as campaigns
- Intellectual curiosity to learn about the cloud/container security space and the message/content being presented, able to engage customers/partners about needs
- Take a data-driven approach to prove and continually improve ROI
- Build partnerships within marketing, BDRs, product teams and sales engineers
- Solid understanding of marketing and event management, operations, including lead/opportunity/pipeline and revenue principles
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Great communicator that is proactive and responsive, able to pivot quickly as environment or strategy deems, works well within a geographically dispersed team
- Proficiency in Marketo, ON24 and SFDC (Lightning); knowledge of PathFactory a plus
- G Suite, Asana, Slack, Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills a plus with the aptitude to grasp new programs quickly
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies and office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.