Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for a Customer Solutions Engineer – Corporate Accounts to join our team to ensure that our customers are maximizing their investments and ROI in their cloud-native architectures by utilizing Sysdig technology to secure and manage their containers and microservices at scale; all while solving their most complex operational and cloud security challenges. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team and company; at the forefront of cloud security & monitoring, assisting many of the world’s leading businesses in their digital transformation.
What you will do
- Deliver a best in class customer onboarding experience
- Work directly with a portfolio of customers to define success and help them drive significant value out of using the Sysdig Secure DevOps Platform
- Assist customers in driving user adoption within their organization
- Monitor and report on the overall well-being of customers, tracking key health and usage indicators to reduce or eliminate churn risk
What you will bring with you
- Self-motivated, proactive, and innovative team player who strives to inspire customer loyalty
- Technical hands-on experience with either Virtualization, Container Kubernetes environments
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented startup environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
What we look for
- Familiar with Containers [Docker, CRIO], Kubernetes, Rancher, OpenShift, and CI/CD concepts
- Familiar with Cyber Security frameworks and their applications in the secure DevOps Lifecycle
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana, Jenkins, and other DevOps tooling technologies
- Kubernetes certification(s) a big plus
- Experience using Sysdig [opensource] and/or Falco a plus
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your most updated Cv will be highly appreciated!
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.