Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and microservices adoption in the enterprise. We’re the people who are making reliable, secure containers a reality for enterprises everywhere.
We're passionate about solving the most complex operational challenges that companies face when they transition to Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud-native architectures at a massive scale. We offer the best of both worlds: we're a well-funded startup ($121.5 million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting). And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. Have we gotten your attention yet?
Sysdig was born from open source, so your work here will cross the divide between developer-led OSS and battle-tested commercial software at scale. We’re proud that our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.com/opensource) are widely used and loved by technologists and developers. Falco, our open source container security project is now a part of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation and rapidly scaling. We’re big fans of Prometheus too!
We’re looking for a Desktop Support Specialist to join our team in SF. In this role, you’ll be responsible for providing company-wide user support to employees based locally and in remote regions. You will have a unique opportunity to impact the business by providing the tools, processes, and documentation that enhance the workflows and efficiency of all employees, as well as help protect Sysdig’s most valuable information assets through data protection and compliance.
- Manage and own employee on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Mange the Helpdesk queue – troubleshoot, respond to and resolve incident tickets from local and remote employees
- Assist with escalations from the different teams and end-users
- Work on various IT projects for service, security and scalability improvements, things like: OKTA SSO services expansion; endpoint management with JAMF, Intune and AD GPOs; etc.
- Evaluate products, perform vendor analysis, and provide recommendations on new technology
- Document and enforce IT processes and operating procedures
- Minimum 3 years Helpdesk administration experience supporting complex IT environments
- Detailed knowledge and experience with the latest Windows and MacOS operating systems including installing, configuring and maintaining such systems
- Knowledge and experience of remote device management solutions like JAMF and Microsoft Intune
- Knowledge and understanding of core networking principles (TCP/IP stack, DHCP, DNS etc.)
- Experience managing Enterprise G-Suite and Gmail for business systems
- Experience managing Active Directory and Group Policies
- Experience with video conferencing solutions, preferably Zoom
- Experience with Single Sign On and universal directory systems, preferably OKTA
- Demonstrated ability to support remote employees globally
- Ability to quickly learn and comprehend new technical information
- Demonstrated ability to create clear and concise technical documentation
- Experience managing Atlassian cloud environments: JIRA and Confluence
- Basic scripting experience for both Windows and Linux (e.g., CMD, PowerShell, Bash)
- Experience maintaining Windows server environments: patching, monitoring, preventative maintenance etc.
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one that solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
Along with top notch health insurance coverage, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.