Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for an HR and Office Coordinator to join our team! In your role, you will play a critical role in ensuring a great employee experience for our workforce. You will work on a variety of core HR activities and help support a growing employee population in Italy and in our other EMEA / non-US locations.
What you will do:
- Assist and be the first point of contact for all HR operational and employee life cycle tasks for our Italian and other non-US locations; manage the on boarding administration process and ensure a great onboarding experience to all new international employees
- Manage and coordinate the administration of benefits , for example assist with ticket restaurant process for the Italian employees
- Help ensure we remain in compliance for all health and safety policies and regulations for the Milan office and for other EMEA locations as needed
- Support the management of the Milan office
What you will bring with you
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Human Resources role, preferably with prior experience as an Office Coordinator or similar role as well
- Excellent communication skills in Italian and English (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to details
- Exposure to an international environment
What we look for
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- A roll up your sleeves “can do” attitude are absolute musts
- Able to work effectively cross-functionally and excellent people skills
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Company provided Wellness Day
- Ticket Restaurants
- Great office location in the heart of Brera district!
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your Cv will be highly appreciated!
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.