Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is seeking a driven Enterprise Account Executive to drive revenue for its Secure DevOps Platform in Germany (Frankfurt – Remote). This is a quota-carrying hunter sales role targeting enterprise companies looking for new monitoring and security solutions for their microservices and cloud-native applications. Demand for our offering has skyrocketed over the last 12 months as customers realize that legacy tools simply don’t cut it in the new stack. Kubernetes and containers require purpose-built solutions designed for the cloud. Sysdig is already the Secure DevOps platform for hundreds of Enterprises, and we are just getting started.
What you will do
- Define and execute sales plans for your assigned territory
- Forecast, meet, and exceed quota
- Through a combination of inbound and outbound leads, develop and manage a high-velocity, SaaS funnel
- Manage business and track opportunities through CRM and other supporting tools
- Collaborate on and improve all aspects of the sales cycle, including product, support, and sales engineering
- Work with and enable Partner ecosystem
- Convey Sysdig key value drivers and differentiators to prospects and customers
- Understand the competitive market, being familiar with competing companies and their offerings
What you will bring with you
- 7 + years of IT sales experience
- Alignment with Sysdig values: Love our Customers, Trust in the Team, and Dig Deeper
- Domain experience with one or more of the following required: Compute platforms (Kubernetes, VMware, Pivotal, Openstack, Docker, DCOS, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud), Monitoring software, Data Center Security
- Strong track record consistently overachieving sales targets
- Ability to learn new products and processes quickly
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written, team player
- Must be willing to travel to clients to support sales relationships (if required)
- Entrepreneurial – Willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
What we look for
- SaaS sales experience
- Passion and desire to work in a startup culture directly impacting the growth of the company
- A strong sales aptitude and fundamental understanding of the sales process
- A sound, tech-savvy business acumen and the ability to articulate a compelling value proposition in a complex and evolving business environment
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with an ever-evolving set of solutions
- English and German fluency
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.