Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Engineer to join our team in Singapore (Remote from Singapore).
What you will do
- Partner with our Enterprise Account Executive Team to help prospective customers evaluate and prove the value of our Security and Monitoring solution for their Cloud and Kubernetes (K8s) environments.
- Build technical champions and advocates for Sysdig within our prospective customer base
- Providing technical advice and input for strategic account planning
- Focus on acquiring new customer “logos” in addition to growing existing customer base
- Own all technical aspects of a given sales opportunity
- Day to day responsibilities include:
- Listening to our customers and understanding their challenges
- Conducting product demonstrations
- Creating POV (proof of value) testing plans
- Assisting our customers with executing POVs
- Interface with partners and ecosystem to educate and enable them as an extension of Sysdig’s sales team
- Actively participate in webinars, meetups, conferences and other marketing initiatives
What you will bring with you
- 5+ years experience being a Sales Engineer / Presales Engineer or equivalent customer facing experience
- Must have experience with Linux
- Must have experience with container runtimes
- 2+ years experience in any of the following areas:
- Ex: Kubernetes (K8s), Serverless
- Cloud native technologies
- Cloud based technology (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
- CI/CD software and associated ecosystem
- Workload or cloud security software
- Automation and Infrastructure as Code solutions like Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or SaltStack
- Prometheus and PromQL
- Scripting and/or coding experience, for example: Bash, Python, Ruby, Go, Rust
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your most up to date Cv will be highly appreciated
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.