Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is looking for an Enterprise Sales Engineer to join our team in Spain (Remote).
What you will do
- Partner with our Enterprise Account Executive Team to help prospective customers evaluate and prove the value of our Security and Monitoring solution for their Cloud and Kubernetes (K8s) environments
- Build technical champions and advocates for Sysdig within our prospective customer base
- Providing technical advice and input for strategic account planning
- Focus on acquiring new customer “logos” in addition to growing existing customer base
- Own all technical aspects of sales opportunities
- Day to day responsibilities include:
- Listening to our customers and understanding their challenges
- Conducting product demonstrations
- Creating POV (proof of value) testing plans
- Assisting our customers with executing POVs
- Interface with partners and ecosystem to educate and enable them as an extension of Sysdig’s sales team
- Actively participate in webinars, meetups, conferences and other marketing initiatives
What you will bring with you
- 5+ years experience being a Sales Engineer / Presales Engineer or equivalent customer facing experience
- Command line proficiency with Linux troubleshooting experience
- 1+ years experience in any of the following areas:
- Cloud native technologies
- Ex: Kubernetes (K8s), Serverless, Containers
- Cloud based technology (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
- Git based Source Control Systems
- CI/CD software and associated ecosystem
- Workload or cloud security software
- Automation and Infrastructure as Code solutions like Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or SaltStack
- Prometheus and PromQL
- Scripting and/or coding experience, for example: Bash, Python, Ruby, Go, Rust
- Fluency in both English and Spanish
What we look for
- Smart and passionate people that can persevere to success.
- People that can help shape the culture and future of the SE organization by mentoring, developing internal and external relationships, and growing our business.
- People acting as trusted advisors, with a customer success mindset, able to build credibility with these customers
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
- A best in class SE team and mentor program to help you be successful
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Meal Vouchers
- Company provided Wellness Days
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your most up to date Cv will be highly appreciated!
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.