Sysdig is looking for an Office Administrator who will play an integral role in our East Coast HQ located in Raleigh, NC. The successful candidate will positively contribute to the office’s overall success. Incumbent will work closely with the team to ensure smooth and efficient office operation.
Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and microservices adoption in the enterprise. We’re the people who are making reliable, secure containers a reality for enterprises everywhere.
We’re passionate about solving the most complex operational challenges that companies face when they transition to Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud-native architectures at massive scale. We’ve raised over $100M and are putting that to work in the world’s largest banks, governments, tech companies and… well, just about everywhere. Have we gotten your attention yet?
Sysdig was born from open source, so your work here will cross the divide between developer-led OSS and battle-tested commercial software at scale. We’re proud that our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.com/opensource) are widely used and loved by technologists and developers. Falco, our open source container security project is now a part the Cloud Native Computing Foundation and rapidly scaling. We’re big fans of Prometheus too!
This is initially a part-time role which could eventually evolve into full-time.
- Embrace roll as the first impression visitors/callers have of the company; point of contact for the team, vendors and guests.
- Order and stock supplies; organize and tidy-up the kitchen; create and manage relationships with appropriate vendors, manage the office budget, and reconcile expenses at the end of each month on Expensify, developing best practices for these processes.
- Ensure the office is clean and tidy and conference rooms are visitor/meeting-ready at all times.
- Day-to-day office management including, but not limited to meeting support, vendor management, phone support, maintenance and repair issues/requests with property management and outside vendors.
- Set up the meeting room for bi-monthly All Hands meeting.
- Support and drive office services and programs like snacks, food service and catering, space management.
- Facilitate new employee Raleigh office-specific orientation and training as needed. Set up conference room for Zoom orientation meetings.
- Coordinate with HR for new-hire tech and desk set up.
- 2+ years of experience as an Office Administrator
- Exceptional customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and comfortable with ambiguous and ever-changing responsibilities
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work with little supervision; anticipate the needs of the office and team
- High attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Office and Google Suite. Prefer familiarity with other communication platforms such as Slack and Zoom.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
- We have fun team with company events, and lots of espresso (if you’re into that).
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.