Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We’re looking for a Product Manager to build our Secure DevOps Platform to make enterprises run their cloud native applications in a secure, compliant, and reliable way.
We want to learn how cloud environments, containers and workloads are configured pre and post deployment and in a runtime in order to provide visibility and security for modern applications and environments. We want to solve problems for any workloads and clusters no matter where they run – in the cloud, on-prem, or both (hybrid).
You’ll be joining a team of experienced Product Managers who have shipped products that are collectively impacting small to large companies and millions of users around the world.
- Prioritize problems in collaboration with engineering leads. You know the difference between a feature and a problem.
- Develop a vision for your product and a mission for the teams.
- Prioritize the requests from internal and customers that’s least disruptive to your team
- Discover customer use cases to inform market opportunities
- Engage with field sales teams to provide guidance on aligning user objectives with product functionality
- Write scope documents that define the user flow, requirements, and success criteria.
- Use data to inform decision making. Help improve systems to get better data.
- Lead feature teams so delivery is optimized for speed and time without sacrificing innovation
- Experience with cloud-native applications and Kubernetes
- Experience with a SaaS business at scale
- Experience working in fast growing teams building distributed systems, security platforms at scale
- Experience building DevOps, security, compliance, or vulnerability management offerings targeted at cloud or hybrid environments
- Approached product management from a user’s vantage point and is motivated by the chance to improve the lives of customers
- Experience working on technical products, designing both APIs and front-end interfaces
- Collaborated closely with engineers on architecture, design, and product decisions alike
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for providing context for both technical and business audiences
Nice to have:
- A technical degree (Engineering, Mathematics, CS) with an MBA or comparable experience a big plus
- Hands-on experience as Security researcher, analyst, or past experience developing security products is a big plus
- Demonstrated interest in cloud, containers, orchestration, monitoring, security software
You may be a fit if:
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, design, analytics, marketing, and sales
- You have experience managing technical software products and navigating difficult technical tradeoffs
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a scope document, a QA plan, helping sales with roadmaps, leading use case discovery, or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- You can take the initiative to discover customer problems and validate ideas
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You have experience building or working on technical platforms that enable concurrent development of features by teams located around the world
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.