We’re looking for a Product Manager to lead teams building our Kubernetes Security Platform to make sure enterprises can ensure their clusters are secure, compliant, and reliable. We want to learn how workloads and clusters behave so we can provide visibility and security to cluster operators, developers, and security operations teams. We want to solve problems for workloads and clusters no matter where they run – in the cloud, on-prem, or both (hybrid).
You’ll be joining a team of experienced Product Managers who have shipped products that are collectively impacting small to large companies and millions of users around the world.
What You Can Expect To Do:
- Prioritize problems in collaboration with engineering leads. You know the difference between a feature and a problem.
- Develop a vision for your product and a mission for your teams.
- Prioritize the requests from internal and customers that’s least disruptive to your team
- Discover customer use cases to inform market opportunities
- Engage with field sales teams to provide guidance on aligning user objectives with product functionality
- Write scope documents that defines the user flow, requirements, and success criteria.
- Use data to inform decision making. Help improve systems to get better data.
- Lead feature teams so delivery is optimized for speed and time without sacrificing innovation
- Experience with cloud-native applications and Kubernetes
- Experience with a SaaS business at scale
- Experience working in fast growing teams building distributed systems, security platforms at scale
- Experience building security, compliance, or vulnerability management offerings targeted at cloud or linux workflows
- Approached product management from a user’s vantage point and is motivated by the chance to improve the lives of customers
- Experience working on technical products, designing both APIs and front-end interfaces
- Collaborated closely with engineers on architecture, design, and product decisions alike
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for providing context for both technical and business audiences
Nice To Have:
- A technical degree (engineering, mathematics, CS) with an MBA or comparable experience a big plus
- Hands-on experience as Security researcher, analyst, or past experience developing security products is a big plus
- Demonstrated interest in containers, orchestration, monitoring, security software
You May Be A Fit If:
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, design, analytics, marketing, and sales
- You have experience managing technical software products and navigating difficult technical tradeoffs
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a scope document, a QA plan, helping sales with roadmaps, leading use case discovery, or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- You can take the initiative to discover customer problems and validate ideas
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You have experience building or working on technical platforms that enable concurrent development of features by teams located around the world.
Why Join Sysdig?
Sysdig has a diverse talent pool from around the world. Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one that solves the hard challenges of managing workloads in containers running at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people. Learn more…
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Topnotch health insurance coverage
- We offer the best of both worlds: we’re a well-funded startup ($121.5 million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting)
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.