Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
If you are a Software QA Engineer with a passion for building and delivering robust products, we would like to connect. Ideally, you have strong automation experience and a passion for cloud-based application deployments.
As a Software QA Engineer at Sysdig your charter is to ensure and improve the quality of our Container Intelligence Platform. This is a newly created and mission-critical role based out of our Belgrade office. We are looking for someone to function as a player-coach, and to play a key role in delivering a high-quality product in a timely fashion while providing training and mentoring to fellow QA team members.
- Develop automated tests not only for the product but also in support of other QA engineers
- Participate actively in a CI/CD based deployment and testing environment.
- Actively participate in test cases planning and code reviews
- Design and develop test plans and test cases based upon functional and design specifications
- Collaborate effectively with engineers to solve complex problems and deliver end-to-end quality of the product
- Architect and implement test frameworks
- Work with support and product management team to understand customer cases and to set priority
- Strong coding skills (5+ years)
- Unix, Linux tools with some Unix scripting experience
- Highly skilled in test frameworks but not limited to Junit, TestNG, PyUnit etc
- Hands-on with RESTful APIs and web-based User Interface Automation
- Well versed with SDLC
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment processes
- Strong understanding of cloud-based application deployments and troubleshooting
- Passion for building and delivering robust products
- Results oriented with a strong customer focus
- Good communication skills
- Coding experience in Java and/or Python
- Skilled in test frameworks but not limited to Junit, TestNG, PyUnit, etc
- Good understanding of enterprise-class applications (SaaS and On-Premis)
- Experience in creating a microservices environment and reproducing customer problems in that environment
- Unix scripting experience, containerization is a plus
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable engineering culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
- We have a fun team and company events, beer outings, and lots of espresso (if you’re into that)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.