Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As the Regional Director of Enterprise Sales, you’ll lead a team of experienced Enterprise Field Account Executives responsible for selling container and cloud security solutions to the largest and most innovative customers in the world. Reporting to the Area Vice President of Enterprise Sales, you’ll collaborate with Marketing, Demand Gen, and Inside Sales to drive top of funnel pipeline, work with your AE and SE teammates to to help manage and build our business opportunities with a growing portfolio of container, Kubernetes and cloud platform security products with enterprise customers. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of meeting and exceeding quotas, capturing new logos in an assigned territory, mentoring and coaching a sales team.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all aspects of the sales process with your sales teams including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close
- Manage sales pipeline, and help mentor and move Opportunities through the sales process
- Recruit and train Sr Level Account teams
- Understand the competitive market being familiar with competing companies and their offerings
- Manage business and track opportunities through CRM and other supporting tools
- Own and collaborate with other teams in support of your region and sales teams
- 5+ years of enterprise software subscription sales management experience with a track record of closing six and seven figure deals to Fortune 500 companies
- Force Management Command of the Message Certifications and familiarity with MEDDPICC desired
- Demonstrable history of recruiting, hiring, and retaining top talent
- Domain Expertise with one or more of the following required: Cloud Security, SaaS sales, Open Source Software, Container and Kubernetes platforms, Monitoring software
- Strong track record consistently overachieving sales goals
- Drive to expand client base and close sales
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written, team player
- Bachelor's Degree
- A sound, tech-savvy business acumen and the ability to articulate a compelling value proposition in a complex and evolving business environment
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with an ever-evolving set of solutions
- High technical IQ, interpersonal EQ, and intellectual curiosity
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/ ) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.