Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
If you are a sales director with the ability to thrive in an agile environment, we would like to connect. Ideally, you have a strong track record consistently overachieving sales goals in an enterprise software environment.
We’re searching for a Senior Account Executive / Sales Director to drive licensing revenue in the DACH region, being part of our founding Enterprise Sales team.
You will work primarily with large Enterprises to provide real-time monitoring and security solutions for Sysdig's container and microservices based applications. These are some of the most cutting edge and complex Enterprise architectures and Sysdig has already been selected as the vendor of choice by hundreds of key accounts all over the world. Demand for our offering has skyrocketed over the last 12 months as customers realize that technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Mesos need a container-native monitoring solution.
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory
- Meet and exceed quotas by managing all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and success of the overall region
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales, and move a large number of transactions through the sales pipeline
- Manage business and track opportunities through CRM and other supporting tools
- Own and collaborate on all aspects of the sales cycle, including product, support, and sales engineering
- Execute product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Develop accounts of various sizes continually growing client relationships
- Understand the competitive market being familiar with competing companies and their offerings
- 7+ years of enterprise software sales experience with a track record of closing six and seven figure deal to Fortune 500 companies
- Domain Expertise with one or more of the following required: Compute platforms (Kubernetes, VMware, Pivotal, Openstack, Docker, DCOS), Monitoring software, Data Center Security
- Strong track record consistently overachieving sales goals
- Drive to expand client base and close sales
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written, team player
- Must be willing to travel to clients to support sales relationships
- Bachelor's Degree
- Passion and desire to work in a startup culture directly impacting the growth of the company
- A strong sales aptitude and fundamental understanding of the sales process
- A sound, tech-savvy business acumen and the ability to articulate a compelling value proposition in a complex and evolving business environment
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with an ever-evolving set of solutions
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation and management, qualification, evaluation, negotiation, close and overall success of the region
- Entrepreneurial – willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.