Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is seeking a driven Regional Vice President of Sales. You will lead a team of sales professionals managing large enterprises and high growth cloud accounts in our East Region.
- Recruit, hire, and develop A-players to join a hyper-growth startup disrupting the container and cloud security space
- Lead from the front to drive high-performance results-oriented culture
- Manage SaaS NACV bookings and large account renewals
- Define and execute sales strategy
- Meet and exceed quotas by managing all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and success of the overall region
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, using MEDDPICC qualification framework
- Manage the business and track opportunities through CRM and other supporting tools
- Own and collaborate on all aspects of the sales cycle, including product, support, and sales engineering, and customer-centric engagement leveraging our Command of the Message value drivers
- Develop deep relationships in our large account install base
- Understand the competitive market, and develop a team of subject matter experts in container and cloud security
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience with a track record of closing six and seven-figure deals at large enterprise accounts in the East
- Experience building pre-IPO SaaS sales teams with an emphasis on new logo acquisition
- Strong EQ and IQ
- Domain Expertise with one or more of the following required: Open source software, cloud security, visibility, and monitoring software, Enterprise SaaS sales
- Strong track record consistently overachieving sales goals in a startup environment
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Bachelor's Degree
- Passion and desire to work in a startup culture directly impacting the growth of the company
- A strong sales aptitude and fundamental understanding of the sales process
- A sound, tech-savvy business acumen and the ability to articulate a compelling value proposition in a complex and evolving business environment
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with an ever-evolving set of solutions
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- Core values aligned with ours: Love the customer, trust in the team, and dig deeper
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.