Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems, and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As Sysdig scales its cloud go-to-market strategy, we are looking for an ambitious, highly motivated Revenue Operations Manager, Cloud in Belgrade, Serbia.
As a Revenue Operations Manager, Cloud, you will play a key role in driving growth in our cloud business and routes to market. You will be responsible for improving the customer purchase and subscription experience, driving business alignment with product and engineering, and distilling insights to enable leadership to make effective decisions.
If you are a self-driven operations practitioner with a passion for building effective processes, collaborating with diverse teams on projects, and developing business insights, you may be a good fit for this role. This role will require nimble thinking and comfort with constant learning and a maniacal focus on delivering quality in processes and data. Your insights will drive executive business decisions on our go-to-market direction with the Cloud. You will work directly with the product and engineering teams to drive subscription and cloud roadmap.
If all this sounds like the role for you, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Own and manage all aspects of revenue operations related to our cloud route to market
- Drive customer experience, operationalize processes, and develop insights related to the Sysdig application trial and cloud purchasing in partnership with product management, engineering, sales, marketing, and G&A
- Learn to manage and administer Salesforce.com and related billing systems. Become an expert in the application related to all aspects of our cloud business
- Define the training strategy for all things related to our cloud route to market. Conduct quarterly reminders and utilize digital tools to increase the productivity of the Sales Team
- Prepare materials used at business review meetings with Sales, finance, and marketing, on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Audit and maintain processes to ensure the accuracy of the data quality within the Salesforce.com database
- Build, run, and analyze reports and dashboards for users and managers and, in doing so, provide insight into the business
- Analyze and document business requirements across multiple departments and systems
- Redesign and improve existing sales and operational processes as the organization evolves
- Prioritize and respond to ad hoc requests flowing into the sales operations group from various teams, regarding reports, processes, requests for assistance, and or general support
- Continuously identify opportunities for process and experience improvement
- Assist sales management in understanding and resolving process bottlenecks and inconsistencies towards operational excellence
- 3-5 years of previous sales operations and/or finance experience or equivalent
- Deep experience in Cloud and B2C routes to market
- Proficient with MS Office Suite. Advanced level Excel skills preferred
- Experience with salesforce.com required
- Ability to take initiative, work flexibly, and set priorities with minimal direct supervision
- Strong analytical skills, disciplined attention to detail, highly organized and thorough
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments with competing deadlines
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: employee wellness, housecleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture
- Flexible working hours
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.