Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- You will be a Security Content Engineer who brings creativity, and a commitment to educating the community on Kubernetes, container, and cloud environments. Our customers and prospects are technical, and you will need to understand the technology and speak the language of DevOps and security teams.
- Create videos, articles, guides and white papers that address real problems around Kubernetes. Covering abstract concepts like “What is the cloud?”, open source security projects like Prometheus, Falco, and Kubernetes, and commercial solutions like the Sysdig Secure DevOps Platform.
- Optimize the content you and others create for search algorithms, to drive traffic using search engine results.
- You will also work across the team to guide others as they contribute to our content program.
What you will bring with you
- Comfortable and highly capable speaking and writing in English for engineers.
- Technical expertise in security and Kubernetes, along with a technical degree, is desired. Bonus points for Falco, DevOps, Prometheus, open source exposure.
- A good eye for aesthetics, and experience on video production software are a bonus (Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects or similar).
What we look for
- Enjoy collaborating with a variety of team members across different functions, especially engineering, product management, product marketing, and open source team members.
- Driven, able to work in a fast-paced environment while paying attention to detail.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
- A fun and inclusive environment.
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Meal Vouchers
- Company provided Wellness Days
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.