Sysdig is hiring a Security Researcher to join our team that builds Sysdig’s security offering. We are tackling a new challenging domain in a constantly evolving market and shaping a solution that is tailor-made for cloud-native applications.
Sysdig is the leading container security, monitoring, and forensics company for modern enterprises. Customers use our platform to gather and aggregate billions of data points on the state of their container and orchestration infrastructure. They rely on us to recognize, track, and record anomalous and malicious events to ensure their infrastructure is safe.
- Research the latest and greatest security trends in cloud-native applications
- Help shape our offering for security analysts and engineers
- Help create public facing Security content
- Help define our out-of-the-box policies to provide immediate value for customers
- Collaborate with our product team and help define security use cases we should address
- Dogfood Sysdig’s monitoring and security products on our infrastructure, and provide feedback to product management
- Build inhouse security toolkits to facilitate security research with programing language like Golang, python
Identifiers of success:
- You’ve deployed and worked with container based cloud infrastructure with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Extensive experience using AWS, and experience with at least one other cloud provider
- Experience researching cloud native apps vulnerabilities and actively involved in security write-ups
- Initiated a proactive security research to gather security intelligence (e.g. honeypots, weaknesses discovery)
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable engineering culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
To express your interest, please send:
- A short introduction, including your goals and what motivates you.
- Your resume.
- Links to online profiles you use professionally (GitHub, Twitter, etc).
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.