Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- You will be part of a team of expert developers handling one of the most important components of the Sysdig Monitor Product: the Alerting System.
- You will have t solve challenging problems about scalability and performance in a complex distributed system, to build the most robust and reliable module you ever worked on.
- You will be part of an amazing team, where the primary goal for everybody is to work together to build the best product we can. We enjoy what we do and we constantly strive to get better as a team.
- Strong coding skills in Java (11 and above)
- Strong knowledge of all the Spring ecosystems (especially MVC and REST)
- Good computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, and algorithms
- A positive “can do” attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them to fruition
- Eager to learn and constantly improve
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your Cv will be highly appreciated!
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.