Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
If you are a software engineer with strong experience implementing robust frontend components, we would like to connect. Ideally, you have strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, and algorithms.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will collaborate with our product management, design, and frontend teams to create the workflows that customers use to explore their data, configure their desired policies, and correlate related events. Your work on the Monitor UI will empower customers to uncover and research anomalous behavior and to coordinate with their teams on security incidents.
- Architect, implement and support features in the Sysdig Monitor product UI
- Collaborate with the product and design teams on requirements and architecture
- Maintain and improve quality via code reviews, and by improving testing processes
- Coordinate with other UI leads at Sysdig on shared components and front-end architecture
- Work closely with frontend teams to implement a scalable and blazing fast experience
- Foster an environment that elevates the team and promotes professional growth
- Prior experience building, shipping, and supporting UIs
- Experience building UIs with React (preferred) or Angular; Ember knowledge – a plus
- Prior experience as a senior developer and leading projects
- Experience creating and maintaining UI test processes
- Experience with cloud infrastructure preferred
- Containers and Kubernetes knowledge – a plus
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Generous monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture and more
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.