We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas. Our team members work closely together to achieve goals. We are looking for a senior content and campaigns manager who shares our commitment to customers and is willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. A successful candidate will be driven, ambitious, and always looking for ways to improve our marketing efforts.
Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and microservices adoption in the enterprise. We’re the people who are making reliable, secure containers a reality for enterprises everywhere.
We're passionate about solving the most complex operational challenges that companies face when they transition to Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud-native architectures on a massive scale. We offer the best of both worlds: we're a well-funded startup ($121.5 million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting). And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. Have we gotten your attention yet?
Sysdig was born from open source, so your work here will cross the divide between developer-led OSS and battle-tested commercial software at scale. We’re proud that our open source tools are widely used and loved by technologists and developers. Falco, our open-source container security project, is now a part of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation and rapidly scaling. We’re big fans of Prometheus too!
As the senior content and campaigns manager you will bring together content strategy and creation skills with expertise in driving engagement across the customer journey. Our customers and prospects are technical, and you will need to understand the technology and speak the language of DevOps and security teams. This is a tremendous opportunity to have an impact on this emerging Kubernetes and container space.
You will define the plan and create content for the buyer's journey, working closely with our product marketing team. Together with the demand gen team you will architect campaigns, drive engagement and measure results. If you are looking for a broad role where you can apply your writing, technical, and demand generation skills you will find this job rewarding. As you guide a prospect from awareness through preference you will measure results based on engagement, pipeline growth and deal progression.
Kubernetes is quickly becoming the operating system for the cloud and you will have an opportunity to be part of the tremendous growth in this space. Sysdig is still a young company with a unique opportunity. We are the only company that provides a single platform for secure DevOps — converging security and visibility. The largest companies rely on Sysdig to run cloud native in production.
- Define the content plan to support our buyer’s journey and map into campaigns
- Create clear and compelling content that conveys the value of our offering and drives engagement
- Build integrated campaigns that include the full range of delivery elements including paid and earned media, digital, and events
- Measure results and continually improve processes and content.
- Consistently meet or exceed commitments and deadlines with high-quality deliverables
- 3+ years of content marketing and campaigns experience with measurable results
- Experience in a cybersecurity or cloud software B2B marketing role is required
- Demonstrated ability to generate content that is compelling and guides prospects through the buyer’s journey
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of team members across different functions, especially product marketing, demand gen and sales
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Proven technical aptitude
- A bachelor degree in computer science, marketing, or communications
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one who solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
- We offer the best of both worlds: we’re a well-funded startup ($121.5 million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting)
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.