We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continuously innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas. Our team members work closely together to achieve their goals. We are looking for a technical marketing manager who shares our commitment to customers and is willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions.
Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and microservices adoption in the enterprise. We’re the people who are making reliable, secure containers a reality for enterprises everywhere.
We're passionate about solving the most complex operational challenges that companies face when they transition to Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud-native architectures on a massive scale. We offer the best of both worlds: we're a well-funded startup ($121.5 million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting). And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. Have we gotten your attention yet?
Sysdig was born from open source, so your work here will cross the divide between developer-led OSS and battle-tested commercial software at scale. We’re proud that our open source tools are widely used and loved by technologists and developers. Falco, our open-source container security project, is now a part of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation and rapidly scaling. We’re big fans of Prometheus too!
If you are a technical marketing manager with a passion for translating technical capabilities into solutions to operational challenges, we would like to connect. Ideally, you have experience with the requirements for securing and monitoring containerized apps in Kubernetes environments.
You will lead the technical marketing team at Sysdig, which is responsible for the technical marketing strategy and content delivery across Sysdig Secure and Sysdig Monitor. The team reinforces the technical value proposition of Sysdig by building product demos and content that brings use cases to life. The team also develops integrations with cloud providers and ecosystem partners. This is a ‘player / coach’ role that allows you to maintain and deepen your technical skills.
Kubernetes is quickly becoming the operating system for the cloud and you will have an opportunity to be a part of the tremendous growth in this space. Sysdig is still a young company with a unique opportunity. We are the only company that provides a single platform for secure DevOps, converging visibility and security. The largest companies rely on Sysdig to run cloud native at scale.
You will work closely with our product marketing team, product management, sales, customers and partners to understand customer challenges and how we uniquely address them. Your strong understanding of customer requirements and the competitive landscape will allow you to create strategies and execute plans that drive awareness and technical enablement.
- Product awareness. You will evangelize and demonstrate Sysdig solutions in meetings, webinars and conferences.
- Product alignment. Work with product managers to understand their vision for each offering and release so that themes can be established and used by the marketing team.
- Product launches. You will participate in product launches to build technical product content, develop product collateral and support the launch plan.
- Technical integrations. You will be the project owner tasked to develop and communicate integrations of Sysdig products with Cloud providers and Cloud native ecosystem partners.
- Technical enablement. You will design, deliver, and train the field on value-based demonstration of our products.
- Competitive intelligence. Collect and analyze market and competitive data to ensure the positioning will resonate in the market and achieve business goals.
- 3+ years of experience in technical product marketing, product management, or sales engineering
- 2+ years of hands-on experience using cloud, Docker and Kubernetes
- Ability to effectively articulate and showcase technology with flair, and to different types of audiences
- Experience in hiring, managing, and developing a team
- Demonstrated ability to generate technical content
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of team members across different functions, especially product marketing, sales, and partners
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Why Join Sysdig?
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one who solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.