Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we are at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we are a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As a Senior Web Developer, you will be responsible for updating content for all corporate marketing websites (75%) and occasional WordPress and WPEngine updates (25%).
You will work closely with team members from product marketing, events and webinars, demand gen, social, operations, and PR/AR to keep all websites up-to-date.
- Maintain all corporate marketing websites, including:
- Homepage, Product pages, Use Case pages
- Webinars, Events
- Partner Locator, Integrations, Resources
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly website performance reporting
- Website search engine optimization
- Support website properties on WPEngine
- Technical (25%)
- 5+ years of WordPress development
- Strong experience with creating custom post types, advanced custom fields, custom theme and plugin development, version control,
- Basic server administration experience through WordPress dedicated hosts (WP Engine experience is a plus)
- Must be able to demonstrate all technical skills and share examples of WordPress websites created and supported
- Production (75%)
- 3+ years of experience supporting corporate marketing website with cross functional teams (product, events, demand gen, social, operations, PR/AR, web)
- 2+ years of experience creating Salesforce campaigns and Marketo programs and linking them with webinars, events, gated downloads (form submissions)
- 1+ years of experience with PathFactory
- 1+ years of experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- 1+ years of experience with creating and implementing WordPress translated websites
- 1+ years of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) experience
- Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Hotjar and/or Crazy Egg analytics and heatmapping
- Google Rich Text HTML (FAQs, Videos, Rankings)
- Google Optimize (A/B Testing)
- Japanese, Italian, French, Spanish, German translated websites
- Kubernetes, container, or cloud security companies
- Domain name registration (A record, CNAME record)
Why work at Sysdig?
- We are a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Generous monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture and more
- Ticket restaurants
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.